[ok-edinburgh] schedule outline drafting - http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland

Stuart Macdonald stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
Tue May 4 11:30:39 UTC 2010

Jo - I've put up some logistical considerations and draft programme on
OKF Scotland wiki (http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland#preview) - draft
programme is fairly tight (7 min lightning talks). Still not sure
whether PDM is doing 1 or 2 talks. My impression was that there'd be one
talk and she's canvass opinion at the wrap up re. establishment of OK
Scotland group(s) & further actions. This could free up 5 mins or so.
The draft programme was based on all those who expressed interest in
giving a lightning talk attending and giving said talk. Should there be
those who aren't able to present then this obviously would free up more
time.

Re. logistical considerations - someone to open (Peter, Shiela C or Jeff
H?) and also, someone to wrap up - same? As EDINA are supplying drinks
should we approach Peter B?)

I'll be at C'wayside tomorrow so we could catch up if you're around.

cheers
Stuart

Jo Walsh wrote:
> On 28/04/2010 10:21, stuart macdonald wrote:
>> Jo - thanks for this. I'm going to play around with the timings and send
>> round to the list for feedback.
>
> That's cool, what did you eventually reckon as the per-slot timing?
> I'll send an email round contributors very soon,
>

> jo

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.