[ok-edinburgh] schedule outline drafting - http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland

Paola Di Maio paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:11:13 UTC 2010

Stuart

PDM is doing 4 case studies and a linked data pilot, therefore just one
talk, but in the second topic heading

however

if an OK scotland minibrainstormer is desirable, I ll take the three minute
at the end, but would probably prefer
an online follow up via email, as I dont see how we can brainstorm with
seventy people in three minutes
(unless you ahve some new technique)

the question was : is there any action point we need to put on the table
before they leave? it may be better however
to leave that as follow up discussion and possible future meeting perhaps?

hope this is OK (no pun intended)

cheers
PDM

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:30 PM, Stuart Macdonald <stuart.macdonald at ed.ac.uk
> wrote:

> Jo - I've put up some logistical considerations and draft programme on OKF
> Scotland wiki (http://wiki.okfn.org/okscotland#preview) - draft programme
> is fairly tight (7 min lightning talks). Still not sure whether PDM is doing
> 1 or 2 talks. My impression was that there'd be one talk and she's canvass
> opinion at the wrap up re. establishment of OK Scotland group(s) & further
> actions. This could free up 5 mins or so. The draft programme was based on
> all those who expressed interest in giving a lightning talk attending and
> giving said talk. Should there be those who aren't able to present then this
> obviously would free up more time.
>
> Re. logistical considerations - someone to open (Peter, Shiela C or Jeff
> H?) and also, someone to wrap up - same? As EDINA are supplying drinks
> should we approach Peter B?)
>
> I'll be at C'wayside tomorrow so we could catch up if you're around.
>
> cheers
> Stuart
>

> Jo Walsh wrote:
>
>> On 28/04/2010 10:21, stuart macdonald wrote:
>>
>>> Jo - thanks for this. I'm going to play around with the timings and send
>>> round to the list for feedback.
>>>

>> That's cool, what did you eventually reckon as the per-slot timing?
>> I'll send an email round contributors very soon,
>>

>> jo

Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein