[ok-scotland] The Warm Spring of Openess

Pan, Dr Jeff Z. jeff.z.pan at abdn.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 14:15:01 UTC 2010

Hi Jo, Michael, James and all,

Very interesting - I am happy to be involved.

James, could you say a bit about the project that you mentioned?

Many thanks,

Jeff

==
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan
http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~jpan/

On 15/09/2010 08:42, "TOON James" <James.Toon at ed.ac.uk> wrote:

I concur with both Michael and Jo here - I think it is a great plan, and would be happy to participate if I can.

I'm working on the set up of a group focusing on developing the principles of open scholarship in academic research, which would tie in perfectly here. Obviously I can't make a full commitment without the consent of the other project partners involved, but will ask the question of them today. I may be able to help with some funding if successful.

James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.