[ok-scotland] An update on things for the Spring

Pan, Dr Jeff Z. jeff.z.pan at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Sep 30 13:43:07 UTC 2010

Hi Jo,

Thanks for the update. Both Open Scholarship and Digital Scotland are highly relevant - look forward to hearing more of them. On the latter front, University of Aberdeen hosts one of the three research hubs for digital economy in Digital Britain:

http://www.ahrc.ac.uk/News/Latest/Pages/NewcentrestotransformthewayweliveinDigitalBritain.aspx

We have a number of projects related to linked data. I will send some update to this list in due course, so as to encourage more collaborations.

Best wishes,

Jeff

==
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan