[ok-scotland] Fwd: [PDR] Message from the Editor

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Wed Apr 24 15:15:18 UTC 2013

Hi all,

In case you've missed this, we're raising funds to support the beautiful Public
Domain Review <http://publicdomainreview.org/> and are just 7% off our
target<http://publicdomainreview.tumblr.com/post/48697987034/just-1-week-to-go-till-the-public-domain-review>
.

If you support the Public Domain, and want to see this stunning online
magazine-style archive remain *the* go-to resource for interesting,
aesthetically-pleasing and/or quirky pieces, donate now and save the
PDR<http://publicdomainreview.org/support/>
!

Thanks,
Naomi