[ok-scotland] Learner Journey Data Jam

Devon Walshe devon at techcu.be
Mon Mar 4 09:45:20 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, just a quick message to send the word out about an open data
hack weekend on the 12th - 14th of April. It should be a great event with
great people, data and ideas so come along. Information below:

***

Learner Journey Data Jam

April 14th @ TechCube, Edinburgh

This is a call to join us to work on real world problems during our weekend
long hack on April 12th - 14th.

It is a free collaborative event involving developers, designers, learners,
practitioners and policy makers aimed at rapidly prototyping new ideas.

We are providing some amazing and comprehensive datasets from the education
sector, including sets of courses, institutions, statistical analysis of
destinations and options amongst many others.

This is a really good opportunity to show the government what can be done
when you get amazing people together with amazing data, and this event has
the potential to actually affect change in how the country is run.

There will be food and drink all weekend and the event is completely free.

If this interests you sign up at:

http://learnerjourneydatajam.eventbrite.com/

You can find out everything else about the event here:

http://learnerjourneydatajam.com/

We are using the hashtag #ljdatajam

Any questions can be directed to myself @ devon at techcu.be or the event
organiser Lizzie @ lizzie.brotherston at gmail.com

Also we are still on the lookout for interesting datasets so if you have
any ideas on this front please let us know.

Best,

Devon