[ok-scotland] Cities and open data

Alex.Ramage at transportscotland.gsi.gov.uk Alex.Ramage at transportscotland.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Jan 27 16:20:29 UTC 2015

You need to be explicit with the assumption in designing your wish lists.

[Title: Transport Scotland logo]<http://www.transportscotland.gsi.gov.uk/>
Alexander D. Ramage
Head of Management Information Systems
Asset Management
Trunk Road and Bus Operations

T: 0141 272 7281
T: 0131 244 5484
Blackberry: 07920 477 576

Transport Scotland
Buchanan House
58 Port Dundas Road
Glasgow
G4 0HF

For agency and travel information visit our website<http://www.transportscotland.gov.uk/>

Transport Scotland, the national transport agency
Còmhdhail Alba, buidheann nàiseanta na còmhdhail