[ok-scotland] Reminder: Next Edinburgh Open Knowledge Meet-up, NLS, 5.30 pm Monday 16th January 2017

Cruickshank, Peter P.Cruickshank at napier.ac.uk
Mon Jan 16 10:32:16 UTC 2017

Hi Ewan

I'd also meant to come but it's not going to be possible this time. I hope it goes well

Kind Regards

Peter<http://www.napier.ac.uk/people/peter-cruickshank>
School of Computing<http://www.napier.ac.uk/en/About-us/Our-schools/School-of-Computing>/Centre for Social Informatics<http://www.csi.napier.ac.uk/>, Edinburgh Napier University | t: +44(0)131 455 2309 | about.me/spartakan<http://about.me/spartakan>