[ok-scotland] Reminder: Next Edinburgh Open Knowledge Meet-up, Napier University, 5.30 pm Monday 27th March 2017

Ewan Klein ewan.klein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 16:23:44 UTC 2017

The next Edinburgh Open Knowledge Meet-up will be hosted by the Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation, Napier University, Colinton Road, Edinburgh EH10 5DT, starting at 5.30 pm, Monday 27th March 2017.

Lightning talks:

	• Ewan McAndrew: Wikidata: the new Rosetta Stone
	• Lorna Campbell: Accessing Open Research Outputs MOOC — a new course from the University of Edinburgh
	• Daniel Patterson: Modelling bike ridership using crowdsourced and automatic bike count data
	• Ingi Helgason: The MAZI Project
	• Doreen Grove: The Open Government Scotland Action Plan — where we are and where we could go!
	• Ruchir Shah: The OGP as a route for civil society to achieve UN Sustainability Goals

This meet-up is part of a broader effort to effort to grow a community around Edinburgh Open Government and to explore overlaps with Open Knowledge.

Please register at https://attending.io/events/opendataedb23

Regards,

Ewan