[ok-scotland] Cancer Data Dive 15-18th June at CodeBase

Cristina Maireles cristina at productforge.io
Mon May 29 11:44:52 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

We're running a hackathon in about three weeks at CodeBase on the topic of
healthcare in partnership with Cancer Innovation Challenge, to improve
cancer care in the NHS in Scotland (
https://productforge.io/events/cancer-innovation-challenge-data-dive/)

This is an event for designers, entrepreneurs and transport professionals
as well as software engineers. Our goal is to encourage different
communities to work side by side to prototype new ideas (on different
platforms: mobile applications, websites,...) over the course of the whole
weekend. If you're unsure how best to contribute please get in touch.

More details and registration (use the code OKSCOT5 to get a discount in
your ticket) at:

https://productforge.io/events/cancer-innovation-challenge-data-dive/

Any queries, please feel free to email me off-list!

Cristina

[image: Product Forge]
Cristina Maireles
Marketing Assistant