[ok-scotland] Edinburgh Tourism Innovation Challenge

Nicole Quan nicole at productforge.io
Mon Sep 25 13:10:15 UTC 2017

Hi folks,
Just a correction from the former email:

We're running a hackathon in just under two weeks at CodeBase on Tourism in
Edinburgh in partnership with The Data Lab, Scottish Enterprise and
Edinburgh Tourism Action Group, to help solve challenges faced in the
Tourism Industry here in Edinburgh.

This is an event for designers, entrepreneurs and transport professionals
as well as software engineers. Our goal is to encourage different
communities to work side by side to prototype new ideas (on different
platforms: mobile applications, websites,...) over the course of the whole
weekend. If you're unsure how best to contribute please get in touch.

More details and registration (use the code *OKSCOT5 *to get a discount in
your ticket) at:

productfor.ge/ETIC17

Any queries, please feel free to email me off-list!

--
[image: Product Forge]
Nicole Quan