[OKCon-Programme] Tomorrow: OKCon Programme Committee meeting at 6pm CET

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon Apr 18 18:12:33 BST 2011

Dear all,

I am so sorry for the confusion about the timezones! There have been only two of us (Sebastian and me at 6pm CET) - we waited until 6:20 pm CET. Then we decided to cancel the meeting for today.

However, here is the doodle for the next meeting:

	http://www.doodle.com/h5c7de9uu4duyhpb

Next time we will announce more in advance and also mentioning UTC and GTM, etc..

In the mean while: please have a look at the draft programme as it is developing:

	http://bit.ly/okcon2011-programme

Also there are the first 10 submission to be reviewed at

	http://bit.ly/okcon2011-submissions

All the best and looking fwd to meet you next time!

Daniel

--
Daniel Dietrich

The Open Knowledge Foundation