[OKCon-Programme] Length of talks at OKCon

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Mon May 2 16:14:50 BST 2011

Hi Rufus,

I like to disagree. We can not have that short talks for all presentations, Lets have different formats!

We discussed this issue today at the programme committee meeting and came up with

3 to 5 min lightning talk

15 min short talk or demo

keynote 15 to 30 min + 15 Q&A (30 - 45)

main track presentation 30 min + 15 Q&A (45)

Regards
Daniel