[OKFest-OpenDev] Dinner at Pikku Nepal tonight at 8pm

John Ndungu jndungu at strathmore.edu
Fri Sep 21 16:50:23 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Was glad meeting you. Unfortunately I have a nasty cold that has condemned
me to bed. Enjoy!

Best regards
@jngitahi

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Raftree, Linda
<Linda.Raftree at planusa.org>wrote:

> Hi Open Dev folks!
>
> Matt are planning to meet at the Pikku Nepal (http://pikkunepal.fi ‎)
> restaurant (again) tonight for Nepalese food around 8pm, so if you are
> still around at OKFest, please join us!
>
> Here is a link to the map.
> https://maps.google.com/maps?q=pikku+nepal+helsinki&hl=en&ll=60.168297,24.935617&spn=0.008262,0.029955&fb=1&hq=pikku+nepal+helsinki&hnear=pikku+nepal+helsinki&cid=0,0,14156831758406994010&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A
>
> The address is Annegatan 29.
>
> Max y David - estamos planeando de nuevo cena con comida Nepales hoy a las
> 8. Direccion y link arriba! Tambien, Satu aviso que el videografo necesita
> el video que ustedes han tomado. Tengo su teléfono y lo podemos llamar hoy
> sobre esto. . +358(0)9445030222.
> Gracias!
>
> Linda

> This information is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
> contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information.
> dissemination, distribution, displaying, copying, or use of
> this information is strictly prohibited.
>
> Plan International USA, 155 Plan Way, Warwick, RI 02886 USA
> www.planusa.org

Note: All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://www.strathmore.edu/aboutus.php?id=184>to read the policy.