[okfestival-discuss] a session proposal - how to run a social hackathon. Do you like the idea? Would you participate?

Alicja Peszkowska alicjapeszkowska at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:34:08 UTC 2014

This great feedback Emanuil! Definitely, writing anything up would require
a proper research on existing resources and revising what could be of use.
 think what would make this session stand out is that it would be a
collaborative effort and a collaborative piece of wisdom in the end : )

I am glad that you feel like it could be of interest for you!

I will wait for some more voices and submit tomorrow : )

Have a great day!
Alicja

Alicja Peszkowska
Contact information: