[okfn-advisory] Welcome to Hans Rosling!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Dec 16 13:08:42 UTC 2008

Dear Hans,

Welcome to the Open Knowledge Foundation Advisory Board!

This list currently includes all members of the Advisory Board, as
well as members of the OKF's Executive Group:

  http://okfn.org/advisory_board/
  http://okfn.org/about/people/

I have added a brief biography from Wikipedia to the Advisory Board
page. Please let me know if you have a different or more up to date
one that I should replace this with!

We will have a brief Advisory Board meeting in early 2009. I will be
in touch in the New Year to find a date that suits everyone!

Warm regards,

Jonathan Gray
The Open Knowledge Foundation