[okfn-advisory] Ideas for journalists to contact re: launch of Where Does My Money Go? project

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Dec 9 14:09:46 UTC 2009

Dear Advisory Board members,

We're about to launch the prototype of our 'Where Does My Money Go?'
project, which aims to visually represent where UK public spending
goes:

  http://www.wheredoesmymoneygo.org/

We're going to be sending out press releases later today - and was
wondering if Advisory Board members had any suggestions about
journalists or publications (particularly in the UK) that we could
contact? (Glyn Moody, John Naughton: your advice here would be
especially welcome given your experience here!)

Any tips would be most gratefully received!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation