[okfn-advisory] FP7 call for "Open access to scientific information"

Peter Suber peters at earlham.edu
Thu Jan 15 19:16:04 UTC 2009

Hi Jonathan,

I blogged the call for proposals at the time but
haven't yet heard of any specific groups planning
to apply for funds.  There should be a good
number, though.  The funding program is a great
idea and many European organizations are working on OA in one way or another.

I wouldn't let the prospect of competition deter
you.  OKF has a lot of credibility on OA and should do well.

      Good luck,
      Peter (Suber)