[okfn-advisory] Chris Corbin on OKF Advisory Board?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jan 22 00:07:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> I am writing to propose that we invite Christopher Corbin, of
> ePSIplus, to join the OKF Advisory Board. He is extremely
> knowledgeable about all aspects of European Public Sector Information
> (PSI) policy - and has been supportive of the OKF's work for several
> years. We think it would be valuable to have someone on the AB with
> expertise about PSI, to further inform our activities in this area.

Just to let everyone know, I will be meeting with Mr. Corbin on Friday
- and, if there are no objections, hope to take the opportunity to
invite him onto the Advisory Board in person.

I have had several indications of support and approving comments off
list. If anyone has any further thoughts on this - please let me know!

Warm regards,

Jonathan