[okfn-advisory] Chris Corbin on OKF Advisory Board?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jan 15 14:35:50 UTC 2009

Dear Advisory Board members,

I am writing to propose that we invite Christopher Corbin, of
ePSIplus, to join the OKF Advisory Board. He is extremely
knowledgeable about all aspects of European Public Sector Information
(PSI) policy - and has been supportive of the OKF's work for several
years. We think it would be valuable to have someone on the AB with
expertise about PSI, to further inform our activities in this area.

  http://www.epsiplus.net/contacts/epsiplus_network_team_analysts/chris_corbin

Please let us know if you support this proposal ('+1' is sufficient!),
and if you have any thoughts or comments.

Warm regards,

Jonathan