[okfn-advisory] Research track at OKCON 2010

Christopher Corbin corbinceh at ntlworld.com
Fri Jul 31 19:15:49 UTC 2009

Apologies for the delay in responding to Rufus suggestions.

I would be happy to assist and possibly run the PSI research stream.

On another note:

I have today posted a news item to the European PSI Platform titled:

Maximising the value of PSI
http://www.epsiplatform.eu/news/maximising_the_value_of_psi

Since the posting I have been contacted by the Secretariat of KMAfrica
asking for suggestions as to how we in Europe could assist African nations.
I am wondering whether members of the Advisory Board feel OFKN could assist
in some way.  What do you think?

Regards

Chris