[okfn-advisory] Research track at OKCON 2010

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jul 14 19:42:55 UTC 2009

To follow up Soren's invitation we'd be delighted if any advisory
board members wished to join the Programme Committee to take on a
particular track or area, as well as help us publicize the CFP when it
goes out.

It would be particularly good to have additional expertise on the
programme committee in the areas of science and public sector
information.

Regards,

Rufus Pollock

Join our "100 supporters pledge": http://www.pledgebank.com/support-okfn