[okfn-advisory] Advisory Board Meeting tomorrow

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Sun Jul 3 22:24:02 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Just a brief reminder of the Advisory-board meeting tomorrow, Monday
4th July at 6pm UK time via Skype. If you would like to attend and
have not done so already - please let me have your Skype details asap.

As we had a fantastic and very productive meeting in Berlin on
Saturday, I suggest that this meeting is primarily to catch up with
members of the Advisory board who couldn't make it on Saturday (if you
were at the meeting on Saturday - you are welcome to attend but we
understand if you do not wish to contribute any other views).

The notes from saturday's meeting in their raw form can be found here:
http://coord.okfnpad.org/berlin-away-day. They will soon be written up
and I will send them round.

I will dial those whose Skype details I have, so please let me know if
you would not like to attend,

Looking forward to speaking to you tomorrow,

All the best,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers