[okfn-advisory] Please welcome Open Knowledge Ireland

Denis Parfenov denis.parfenov at openknowledge.ie
Sun May 4 13:58:10 UTC 2014

Hi Laura and all -

Thank you for kind words. I am honored to join the advisory board.

I look forward working with all of you to make this world a better place
through open knowledge.

Best,
Denis
--
Denis Parfenov

Open Knowledge Ambassador for Ireland / Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Ireland
http://openknowledge.ie/ <http://irl.okfn.org/>

m: +353863850044 | @prfnv <https://twitter.com/prfnv> [.org<http://prfnv.org/>
]