[okfn-advisory] Advising Open Knowledge in 2015

Laura James lbjames at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:09:17 UTC 2015

All,

It sounds like we should fix up a call to talk about the role of the
council. I can send around a doodle to fix a time.

Rufus - should anyone else from Open Knowledge be invited or just you?
Should we ask the board, or a representative from the board, to join so we
can learn how they would like us to contribute?

Laura