[okfn-advisory] Reminder: 2015Q2 Advisory Council call

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 18 14:49:14 UTC 2015

One thought: would it be useful to try recording the call so that other
members of the AC can listen in later? Not sure if it easy to record google
hangouts (we won't want to do a hangout on air ... - I assume)

Rufus

*Rufus PollockFounder and President | skype: rufuspollock | @rufuspollock
<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>Open Knowledge <http://okfn.org/> - see
how data can change the world**http://okfn.org/ <http://okfn.org/> | @okfn