[okfn-advisory] Reminder: 2015Q2 Advisory Council call

Mayo Fuster Morell mayo.fuster at eui.eu
Mon May 18 20:19:56 UTC 2015

Hi all! Sorry at some point my connections broke, anyway I think I have
been able to follow most. I am very happy to have Pavel on board, that
was my main message. I think the Wikimedia movement is a good model to
built upon.
At OKFN Spain we are organizing a Data Journalism big event from 2 to 7
of June in several cities of Spain http://periodismodatos.okfn.es/
Then, I am responsable for knowledge policy at Podemos (a new political
party connected to Indignados growing very fast(, and we are building
the program on the base of civic society claims and campaings. I think
it would be good to give visibility of policy recomendations by the
OKFN, not for any party in particular, but generally, as there is a
window of opportunity to have a large impact in policy terms in several
countries now (Iceland, Greece, Spain, etc(.
I am travelling tomorrow to Paris for the Oueshare fest. Perhaps see you
there to some of you?.
Otherwise if you pass by Barcelona nock the door, will be happy to
welcome you http://www.onlinecreation.info/barcetarium
Cheers! Mayo

--

Fellow. Berkman Center for Internet and Society. Harvard University.
Researcher. Institute of Government and Public Policies. Autonomous University of Barcelona.
Ph.D European University Institute

Website: http://www.onlinecreation.info
Phone: 0034-648877748

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.