[okforums-discuss] geo-data forum: further information and links

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 15 11:19:34 UTC 2005

The OKFN geo project which brings together several of the groups who
spoke is at:

   http://www.okfn.org/geo/

It has a public mailing list:

Anyone interested in taking further part in these discussions or wishing
to contribute to open geo-data projects should subscribe.

To be informed about future forums join the forums mailing list at:

Or you can simply email okforums-info [at] okfn.org

If anyone has recordings or video from the talk (or intends to blog it)
we'd love to hear from you so please send us an email at okforums [at]
okfn.org. Either we can host it or we'll post a link. Over the next week
we hope to post up speaker presentations (or links thereto).

All of this information can be found at:

   http://www.openknowledgefoundation.org/okforums/
   http://www.openknowledgefoundation.org/okforums/geodata/

             The Open Knowledge Foundation
Protecting and Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital World