[okforums-discuss] geo-data forum: further information and links

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 15 11:21:43 UTC 2005

The OKFN geo project which brings together several of the people who
spoke is at:

   http://www.okfn.org/geo/

It has a public mailing list:

Anyone interested in taking further part in these discussions or who'd
like to contribute in any way should subscribe.

To be informed about future forums join the forums mailing list at:

Or you can simply email okforums-info [at] okfn.org.

If anyone has recordings or video from the talk (or intends to blog it)
we'd love to hear from you so please send us an email at okforums [at]
okfn.org. Either we can host it or we'll post a link. Over the next week
we also plan to post up speaker presentations (or links thereto).

All of this information can be found at:

   http://www.openknowledgefoundation.org/okforums/
   http://www.openknowledgefoundation.org/okforums/geodata/

             The Open Knowledge Foundation
Protecting and Promoting Open Knowledge in a Digital World