[OK-AT] Fwd: Our next Wikidata-Workshop: May 5th

Stefan Kasberger mail at stefankasberger.at
Di Mär 27 11:25:57 UTC 2018

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Our next Wikidata-Workshop: May 5th
Date: 	Thu, 22 Mar 2018 10:55:31 +0100
From: 	Frau Annemarie Buchmann MA <annemarie.buchmann at wikimedia.at>
To: 	mail at stefankasberger.at

Hello Wiki-friends,
We have a new workshop coming up, and you’re warmly invited!

*Wikidata-Workshop: Learn to work with Wikidata, the free open knowledge
base
When? 5 May 2018, 10am - 2pm
Where? At FH Technikum Wien (as part of Linuxwochen Wien)
More info & registration: https://www.wikimedia.at/wikidata/
<https://www.wikimedia.at/wikidata/> *

In our workshop, you’ll get an introduction to what Wikidata is all
about. You’ll learn about SPARQL, the query language which you’ll use to
ask Wikidata questions.
We have prepared small tasks tailored to both beginners and more
advanced users. If you’re already working on your project, you’ll have
time to present it to others and encourage participation!
This workshop is part of theLinuxwochen Wien
<https://www.linuxwochen.at/Wien/> for which Wikimedia Austria is an
official partner.
After our workshop, you’ll be able to do your own edits and add to the
database.

As always: Beginners are warmly welcome!
*Read more & register: https://www.wikimedia.at/wikidata/
<https://www.wikimedia.at/wikidata/> *

We’re looking forward to see you!
Your Wikidata Austria team, Annemarie, Sonja and Tobias

PS.: For more Wikidata Austria Community activities, follow @WikidataAT
<https://twitter.com/wikidataAT> on Twitter or join our Wikidata Austria
Facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/groups/152713008792158/>!