[OKFN-AU] Cheerleading

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Fri Dec 14 22:14:49 UTC 2012

The first of many great announcements for this upcoming year - legendary
Pia :)

In hopes of hyping TBL's visit even more we've got our February event for
Melbourne set up as well in collaboration with (what will hopefully be the
following sponsors: ODI, OKF, Melbourne U, Monash U, etc):

http://dev8dau.eventbrite.com/

Obviously, I'm hoping to attract TBL informally to this event - he used to
show up to similar events we had in London under the #linkeddata #london
umbrella.

/Flanders