[OKFN-AU] cheerleading

Matthew Todd matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au
Mon Dec 17 20:55:15 UTC 2012

Yes indeed, great to know TBL's coming. We'd thought of having our third
Sydney open research meeting right about then (early Feb) - a small event
with lightning talks and beer - a potent combination - hosted at Intersect.
On a scale of 0 to 1, what's the probability of securing TBL for an hour?
Unofficially, i.e. is that silly? I can obviously go through the official
contact too.
Cheers,
Mat

--
MATTHEW TODD | Senior Lecturer and Honours Coordinator
School of Chemistry | Faculty of Science

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Rm 519, F11 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 2180  | F +61 2 9351 3329  | M +61 415 274104
E matthew.todd at sydney.edu.au  | W
http://sydney.edu.au/science/chemistry/research/todd.html

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised
use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please
delete it and any attachments.