[OKFN-AU] Hello mailing list, plus "Don't email passwords in plain text?"

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 00:31:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hello! Also, a request not to email passwords in
plain text. It's not necessary to email passwords, and I think it's
bad for security.

I work at the Bureau of Meteorology, within the research centre (The
Centre for Australian Weather and Climate Change). I'm interested in
Gov 2.0 topics, and any ideas for how/whether the research community
can connect with other groups. I'm also interested in simply staying
on top of computing and information trends, and I'm never short of
something to say -- although I will do my best to maintain a good
signal-to-noise ratio :)

Cheers,
-Tennessee