[@OKFNau] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Special offer - cheaper rooms available for OKCon!

David F. Flanders dff.okfn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 01:07:35 UTC 2013

FYI below, in case people are still looking for a way to get to OKCon?
Alex & Myself will be there and report back accordingly via the OKFNau
blog.  If anyone has something they want me to attend or a person they want
me to make contact with, please don't hesitate to ask (off list):

http://okcon.org/schedule/

Naturally, we hope to be sending more of our Ambassadors to OKCon next year
via a bursary scheme.  Further details to be announced early next year -
though please do let me know if you are interested in attending next year
and I will make sure to let you know how to apply for the bursary
accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Flanders