[@OKFNau] Central ckan or other repository for Aus data?

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 07:55:04 UTC 2013

Hi again,
Forget the question about the expense doc pdfs. For some reason I read it as the pecuniary interests register documents rather than the expenses data. The heat is really getting to me I think!

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.netABN 90 345 143 783
BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | SEIFA Yourself | Blog | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | Twitter