[OKFN-AU] CKAN -au User Group

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Thu Jul 18 23:41:42 UTC 2013

This is great Alex, and I think you understand what I mean when I say how
important it is that Aus is represented in new features - I had a bit of a
rant to central OKFN the other day about this (I'm tired of there just
being one pin in the OKFN chapter Australia map when there is so much more
happening down here :)

Could I ask that you draft a paragraph (very short) blog post stating the
current state of play in Australia with regards to CKAN (I'd like to make
sure people don't volunteer more than a half hour towards writing posts
(with my own time redoubled to help promote the post)?  I've got several
people I'd like to to start introducing you to so we can start to make a
bit more noise about Open Data in Australia... we might even be able to
expand this group out to Asia as well, Taiwan for example?

I'll send a separate email re login details to the OKFN wordpress platform.

Thanks again Alex.

Kind Regards, Flanders

Flanders' Channels:
blog: http://dfflanders.wordpress.com/