[OKFN-AU] DRAFT blog post

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Wed Jul 24 01:26:30 UTC 2013

Dear OKFN-au Committees,

In preparation for the meeting on monday, is the below blog post announcing
Rufus' visit to Australia (we are still confirming some of the dates, but
want your feedback first and on any other connections we might make for
Rufus during his travels).

http://au.okfn.org/2013/06/27/rufus-pollock-australia-tour/

Once this post is announced we'll also announce the new Ambassador and
Committee structure for OKFNau, which is what the meeting on Monday PM is
about :)

Hope this is making sense, please do call me if you'd like a running
commentary: 0407 821 686 or skype: david.flanders

I'll pass through conference call details soon.

Kind Regards,

David F. Flanders

Flanders' Channels:
blog: http://dfflanders.wordpress.com/