[OKFN-AU] announcement - amplification help please :)

David F. Flanders david.flanders at ands.org.au
Fri Jul 26 05:36:54 UTC 2013

Dear OKFN Members,

If I could please ask for your help in disseminating the following
announcement on twitter, listservs, google+ and the like?

http://au.okfn.org/2013/06/27/rufus-pollock-australia-tour/

Pia is working hard on trying to fit in Bristol as well, further updates on
that soon.

Also please do suggest any additional people we should connect Rufus with
in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and/or Brisbane.  Next time Rufus
is here we will prioritise his time for Tasmania, Perth, Goldcoast and
anywhere else recommended by the Board.  All to discuss on Monday nights
call.

Kind Regards,

David F. Flanders

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL:  DFF.OKFN at gmail.com