[@OKFNau] Twitter chat on pollies entitlements Tue 8pm

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 13 11:56:35 UTC 2013

Hello all,
I am hosting a twitter chat this Tuesday night 8pm at the hashtag #budgetaus
The topic is politicians' entitlements and improving transparency and accountability.
I've had a lot of traffic to my site this last week - largely as a result of interest in this topic so I see it as a good opportunity to engage people with the concepts of budget transparency and what it means to the average person.
Further details are at http://infoaus.net/wp/budgetaus-twitterchat-for-change/ including the questions I will be using to structure discussion.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.netABN 90 345 143 783
BudgetAus Home | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn