[@OKFNau] [OKFN-AU] CKAN -au User Group

Alex (Maxious) Sadleir maxious at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 23:09:49 UTC 2013

Yes, I have gotten around to setting up a CKAN Australia User Group (users
of data from CKAN or elsewhere are definitely on topic too!)
http://au.okfn.org/2013/10/16/data-down-under-and-the-ckan-users-group/

There is a additional mailing list for those interested in asking questions
or staying up to date with developments about CKAN and Data
Applications/Platforms  http://lists.ckanau.org/mailman/listinfo/ckanau
You can also write to me to be added to the GitHub organisation where we
can make some great tools/CKAN extensions
https://github.com/organizations/ckanau :)