[@OKFNau] Fwd: [OKFN-Local-Coord] Round 6 Ambassadors!

David F. Flanders dff.okfn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:38:28 UTC 2013

My Fellow Open Knowledge Foundation Advocates,

Please see below announcements about the growing Ambassador community
around the world! - the growth of Open Knowledge continues to grow
worldwide!  I'll be attending the upcoming OKCon summit (over 1500+ ppl in
attendance).

One of my main reasons for attending OKCon will be to help start planning
an OKCon for the Asia-Pacific region! Stay tuned :)

We'll be making a global announcement about the Australian Ambassadors
soon, we are just confirming a few more Ambassadors and getting their bio
pages up.

If you are interested in joining the inaugural Open Knowledge Foundation
Ambassadorship please do get in contact with me.

Kind Regards,

David F. Flanders
Secretary to the Board (interim)
Open Knowledge Foundation Australia