[@OKFNau] Who's coming to OKCon?

David F. Flanders dff.okfn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 07:54:07 UTC 2013

Dear OKFNau-ers,

As mentioned I am heading to OKCon this year in Geneva and I would be very
keen to hear any suggestions as to which sessions people would like me to
report back on (perhaps write a blog post or two in collaboration?):

http://okcon.org/schedule/

For anyone attending OKCon this year if you are interested in attending the
local Ambassador dinner please see below.

Kind Regards,

Flanders