[@OKFNau] Robotics and Technology Road Trip idea - Request for help

slc2 slc2 at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Thu Sep 5 22:40:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Tennessee,

I've spoken to a few people now and the road show aspect might not start till mid next year or the start of the following year. I might be able to create the workshops as an honours project or atleast spend 6 months building up a spectrum of tech based workshops, then maybe I could spend another 6 months testing and improving workshops while in Tasmania before taking a well polished program accross Australia. If it turns into something I can feed myself off it might be an ongoing road trip.

Ideally when I start the road trip I would like to spend atleast a school term in each state/territory excluding canberra and tas. That is around 6 school terms which is a year and a half.