[@OKFNau] Robotics and Technology Road Trip idea - Request for help

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 02:03:58 UTC 2013

Oh -- and I wouldn't run it as a charity or nonprofit, as the rules are
restrictive. I also wouldn't choose to run under a RoboGals /
female-focused banner unless that was what you wanted anyway. It's
perfectly fine if your goal is to support women, but if your goal is more
broad then I don't think it will help tremendously.

Maybe you could end the roadshow at CeBit 2014 and host a stall with some
kind of mini robocup or technology demo as well. Give a bit of ceremony to
the whole thing?