[@OKFNau] Open Gov/Data overview

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 02:14:15 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,
I was going to put together an article/blog post recently focusing on a specific issue then realised I needed to do some research so began gathering relevant links in the work Wiki as we have a section dedicated to Open Gov.
I then realised this should be part of the public facing wiki on Open Government projects at Open Local of which one is BudgetAus.
I'm posting it here for feedback on what I've missed. I'm also interested in any feedback regarding how I'm conceptualising the topic. In addition to being a handy reference for me when I'm working on an article, this is also intended as background for people who may come to the public facing areas of our Open Government projects but may not have a background in open government or open data.
https://projects.collaboratory.com.au/projects/caseid-1625/wiki/Background_Links_on_Open_Government
Let me know if you have any issues with it,
thanks,

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net   ABN 90 345 143 783                       Home | Blog  | Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | KnowYourPlace | InfoAus Shop