[@OKFNau] Central ckan or other repository for Aus data?

Pia Waugh pia.waugh at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:01:57 UTC 2014

Hi Nick, I only just saw this email sorry. Too many I have :) But it sounds
like you've converted something that is already available publicly just not
in a data format, so there is a small possibility we might be able to
convince the data custodian of the original data to publish your converts.
Please email data.gov at finance.gov.au and we will look into it.

PS - regarding who can publish on data.gov.au, it is a government data
portal, so it has government data :) Publishers are generally government
data custodians. I know of a few portals for community data but Open
Australia seems the most likely group for open data relating to democracy
and parliament in Australia IMHO. Those guys rock.

Cheers,
Pia