[@OKFNau] Central ckan or other repository for Aus data?

Hugh Stephens hugh at dialogueconsulting.com.au
Wed Dec 3 22:04:08 UTC 2014

Hi guys

Long time listener, first time call/emailer. Just dropping in to say that
if people are really keen to have an AU community-specific CKAN
installation I'm happy to auspice/support it...I luckily carry quite a bit
of Amazon credit for their Sydney endpoint, as well as Softlayer's
Melbourne facility so we'd actually get a choice of datacentre....or
potentially it could even be something an AU host like Serversaurus might
actually give a comp cluster to use.

Obviously that's more effort than datahub.io – but just wanted to put my
hand in the ring for technical assistance and/or server credits if it is
something that people are interested in.

Hugh

--
*Hugh Stephens*
*Director*