[@OKFNau] central list of hackathons?

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:18:45 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
I was wondering if there is a central list or shared calendar of Australian hackathons? I thought this could be quite useful as more are popping up all the time. If there isn't one, is this something that could be hosted on the OKF site? I'm happy to compile and maintain it on my own site either way if there isn't already such a thing in existence. If there is, where is it?
Ideally, the hackathons can be categorised.

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)________________________________________

 NoFibs.com.au - Open Data Reporter InfoAus.net - Founder and Developer