[@OKFNau] Announcing Open Knowledge Melbourne

Keith Moss keithamoss at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:05:22 UTC 2014

Lachlan,

I just wanted to pass on a belated thanks for this post of yours.

It chimes with a fair bit of what I've been thinking about myself - and
gives a good shape to some vague ideas we've had over here in Perth about
the principles and structure of running open knowledge/data/government
meetups effectively.

Please keep us up-to-date with how Open Knowledge Melbourne is going :)

Cheers,

Keith