[@OKFNau] BudgetAus update

Rosie Williams budgetaus at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 22 06:42:59 UTC 2014

I am in the process of growing a community of people interested in BudgetAus at http://infoaus.net/forum/discussion/11/federal-budget#Item_5
Don't quote anything (at least in the media) from the US budget which is linked into one of the forum posts at that link as I don't consider it finished.
As you can see from the posts I have put on that forum, BudgetAus is a highly complex project and input from people is always useful to shape what data is useful to various groups.
I am also planning an event/s in Sydney aimed at citizen journalists which also provide an opportunity for open data projects to present and workshop participation with the general public. More info is at http://infoaus.net/forum/discussion/20/events#Item_3
thanks,

Rosie Williams BA (Sociology)Founder & Developer InfoAus.net   ABN 90 345 143 783                       Home | Blog  | Twitter | BudgetAus FB | eXpenseAusFB | BudgetAus | eXpenseAus | KnowYourPlace | InfoAus Shop